Those of us who work at Blogger are given Stats to view visitor information on their Blogger. But the question is whether the actual information is given in the Stats option. And if it is given, does it show us the information in the right way? So guys in today’s post, I will show you How To Add Google Analytics To Blogger complete information in 2022. In addition, all the information on how to use Google Analytics will be shown step by step post.
How to add Google Analytics to Blogger A-Z
The Stats option offered in Blogger only provides a little information about the page views and audience. You must connect Google Analytics with Blogger to know all the details. Those who have not signed in to a google account, do it. To connect Blogger with Analytics, you must first enter Google Analytics and do a Google search. For those who want to open an account directly from Blogger, click on the Blogger Stats option.
- Free Disable Copy Paste In Blogger And WordPress Content 2021
- How To Add Table in Blogger Between Post With HTML Code 2021
- Click More about this blog below.
- Then at the very end click on the more on google analytic option.
- After entering, click on the start measuring option.
Step 1: How To Add Google Analytics To Blogger Account Setup
- Enter your blogger domain name in place of the account name.
- Then come down a little, tick all the options of Account Data Sharing Setting.
- Finally, go and click on the Next button.
Step 2: How To Add Google Analytics To Blogger property setup
- First, enter the name of the blogger or domain name in the property name.
- Enter your country name in the reporting time zone option.
- Select the currency name of your country in the currency option.
- Now come down and click on the Next button.
Step 3: about your business
- Now first select the type of your blogger in the industry category option. If you don’t want anything, you can do other.
- The number of people working on your site in the business size option. If you work alone, select the first option.
- Now you will be asked to tick some information below. Use tick marks according to your needs. And if you don’t want to give, you can leave it by ticking the other.
- Now go to the next page by clicking on the Next button.
Step 4: Google Analytics terms of service agreement
- First, select the name of your country in the option.
- Come down a little and mark two exact marks on the terms.
- Go down to the next page to click on the I Agree option
Step 5: My email communications
- Below will give you some options, tick mark there.
- Now come to the bottom right and click on the Save button.
Step 5:choose a platform
- web, android app, ios app will come in three options, click on the information of the platform you want to view.
- So those who want to see Google Analytics from Blogger, click on the web option.
- Now enter your domain URL and name. Just use www before the domain, there is no need to give HTTPS.
- Go to the next page by clicking create stream below.
Step 6: Global site Tag
- Clicking on the Global site Tag option will bring up some HTML code.
- You have to copy these codes and come to the Blogger theme.
- Now click on the customize option.
- Now enter inside by clicking on the Edit HTML option.
- If it is a computer, search by typing <head> by pressing control f. Those who do it with mobile will get the <head> fast first.
- Now post the copied codes under the <head> option and save.
- All the process of doing Google Analytics from our Blogger is over.
Add Google Analytics To WordPress
The process of adding Google Analytics to WordPress is similar to that of Blogger. First, copy the code of the Global site Tag option. Now click on the theme editor of Appearance. After coming to the theme editor, click on the header.php option in the sidebar and paste the codes.
I have tried in the whole post to make it easy for you to understand all the information according to the 2022 dashboard. How to add Google Analytics to your blogger, let us know in the comments how the post looked like. And later the new function will actually be updated on this page.